Web Development⟵ back to the homepage Last update: 2022/07/05
The Zig Web Development ecosystem is still very immature. At this stage we recommend you consider Zig only if you’re interested in looking under the hood of modern web development.
Libraries / tools
HTTP & related
- ducdetronquito/h11 I/O free state machine implementation of the HTTP/1.1 protocol.
- Vexu/routez HTTP server written in Zig
- Vexu/zuri URI parser written in Zig
- Luukdegram/apple_pie Basic HTTP server implementation in Zig
- truemedian/hzzp A I/O agnostic HTTP/1.1 parser and encoder for Zig
- haze/zelda async aware, Zig native http client, using zig-libressl and hzzp
- alexnask/iguanaTLS Minimal, experimental TLS 1.2 implementation in Zig
- MasterQ32/zig-bearssl A BearSSL binding for Zig
- haze/zig-libressl LibreSSL stream wrappers for Zig
- TigerBeetle is a distributed database for financial transactions written in Zig
- javier/zigqlite very minimal binding. Uses comptime to define static type for records. No pre-parsing of SQL commands.
- javier/pgzig async reimplementation of the PostgreSQL protocol, no dependencies. pre-alpha.
Webby file formats
- Available in the Zig standard library under